In-Home Elderly Care and Senior Assistance in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Is it time to consider elderly care or senior assistance for yourself or a family member? If you live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Premier Personal Care can help. Serving older adults and those with disabilities since 2008, we understand the enormous responsibility involved in caring for a loved one, which is why our highly trained and experienced caregivers are available 24/7. Learn more about the non-medical, in-home assistance we provide, with care plans customized to each individual’s needs.
Choosing In-Home Care over Assisted Living Facilities
At Premier Personal Care, we believe that in-home elderly care has a host of advantages for our clients, especially when compared to the alternative — assisted living facilities. After spending much of their lives in the same place, our clients appreciate the availability of our in-home services, which:
- Prevent the need to move into a facility, where everything is unfamiliar — down to where the silverware is stored in the kitchen
- Are free of the stresses of adjusting to a new assisted living facility, leaving many clients mentally sharper
- Help individuals with memory problems, like Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, remain comfortable in their surroundings
- Make seniors less likely to become injured, as they know the layout and unique quirks of their residence
- Provide peace of mind for the individual and family around the clock
In comparison, choosing an assisted living facility comes with different steps, rugs, light switches, and more, and moving to one often causes injures that may otherwise be avoidable.
What Our Caregivers Offer
Premier Personal Care’s compassionate and skilled caregivers have the necessary knowledge and training to provide a host of non-medical services, which help clients in all aspects of daily life. These include the following and more:
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Watering plants
- Walking dogs
- Washing and folding laundry
- Light housekeeping, such as sweeping and vacuuming
- Preparing meals
- Providing medication reminders
- Assisting with personal care and hygiene
What’s more, our caregivers are there to offer companionship to every client, ensuring they live each day to the fullest. Clients develop strong relationships with their caregivers, and during their time together, they often share stories, play games, go for walks, and watch shows on television. While our services enable clients to have more day-to-day freedom and independence, they also relieve some of the responsibilities of their loved ones. This allows family members to make meaningful visits to our clients while we take care of the errands.
Experience the Premier Personal Care Difference
Since we were founded in 2008, Premier Personal Care has honored the importance of proper elderly care and senior assistance. We’ve worked with countless clients with varying needs, and our team is ready to help you or your loved one to live as independently and happily as possible. All Premier Personal Care caregivers undergo a rigorous screening process before being hired, and they’re also trained extensively before being allowed to step foot inside your home. To learn more, check out our testimonials from satisfied clients and families, or contact us today to receive further information about our elderly care services in Bucks County, PA.